Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Spiritual Dimension of Being a Beginning Teacher Personal Statement

The Spiritual Dimension of Being a Beginning instructor - Personal Statement ExampleI believe teaching is a career choice that is geared towards uniting both concourse and ideas, which I esteem are key to my success as a profession in life. Teaching is a noble profession. Notwithstanding, teaching is also a profession that is variable to different personalities. My personality is generally very outgoing and people-oriented. I believe that working with others is key as a teacher, and think that I would be able to adapt well to a learning surround situation that requires me to interact with many an(prenominal) different people on a daily basis. So oft of a teachers attention is demanded every day in the smallest of interactions. I feel that I should teach because my personality is suited to meeting those many small and specific needs students have. I think I would be very good at that. Further, I would same(p) to use my skills to help students learn, at varying levels. I have y ears of experience studying my field. Finally, I am interested in working in a profession that is geared towards involving both people and ideas. I am convince that the field that I would work in would have to include a human element as well just working strictly with information. So, I like the fact that I get to work with people and have social interactions with students, faculty, and staff. This is a key component of my happiness. After doing my teacher aiding, I realize that I cannot work with ideas and information alone. It is really the people at my workplace, in my professionwhom I will succeed across every daywho will make my life more enjoyable. That is what I look ahead to as a teacher, is the camaraderie and sense of belonging to an organization. In closing, I am looking for many things as I search for my teaching career as I embark on a new journey. In essence, why teach? I dont just teach because I can, but because I must, for the following reasons. Teaching is a pr ofession which suits my personality. I want to teach in order to utilize my core subject skills to help other people. Last, but not least, I would like to be involved in a profession that includes both people and ideas as part of its outlinefollowing in the footsteps of great former teachers before me. III. My Goals as a Beginning Teacher My goals as a beginning teacher are based on Curtains (2004) assertion that the third characteristics of effective teachers which are having classroom management skills, teaching for lesson mastery, and practiceing positive expectations (pp. 205). I believe these goals will help me to be a well-prepared and productive teacher. These goals are important to have because they will keep me focused on what I should be striving for within the teaching profession. One cannot expect to be an effective teacher if the classroom purlieu is out-of-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment